We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be working in association with The Dragons for the year ahead.
We’re launching a brand new Expo, which will be held on Thursday, 19th September at Rodney Parade, Newport. Filled with over 50 exhibitors from all sorts of industries, 5 keynote speakers and over 1,000 businesses expected to visit, this is an incredible opportunity to showcase your business to a wider audience across South East Wales. If you’re an entrepreneur, aspiring business owner, consultant, coach, personal trainer, author, expert consultants or more, then this is a must attend event for you.
Now celebrating our 10th year in business, we decided to bring to you even more opportunities to showcase your brand. This will be our 8th consecutive year of hosting what is now one of the UK’s largest business events. We’ve worked with Lord Alan Sugar, Grant Cardone, Hilary Devey CBE, Baroness Michelle Mone OBE, Sharon Lecher, Suggs from Madness and many more. We’ve also worked with thousands of exhibitors, hosted a number of seminars and feel proud to have generated millions of pounds’ worth of business through our events and exhibitions. You can see our previous Expo by clicking on the video above.
Exhibitors will receive a 6ft table, chairs, a plain tablecloth and are able to bring 3 pop up banners and promotional material. You can also choose a space only area. You’ll be able to connect with potential clients, meet other exhibitors and learn from the speakers and seminars.
Prices are as follows:
6ft table top for members – £499 + VAT
12ft table top for members – £899 + VAT
6ft able top for visitors – £599 + VAT
12ft table top for visitors – £1099 + VAT
If you’d like to exhibit at The Dragons, Scarlets/Parc y Scarlets, and Cardiff, we do offer a discounted rate. You can find out more by getting in touch with us.
Here are the benefits of exhibiting:
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast and networking opportunity and build long-lasting relationships with the speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
- Listen and learn from world-class keynote speakers
- Business seminars hosted by industry specialists
- Meet hundreds of businesses looking to connect with you
- Connect with exhibitors from a range of industries
- Promotion on the Introbiz website, our social media platforms with a reach of 100,000 and within the accompanying event magazine
- Promote your brand and enjoy more exposure across South East Wales
The Introbiz and the Newport Gwent Dragons
We’ll also be hosting an exclusive business club at The Dragons on Thursday, 7th March. Held from 4-6pm, the event is a great networking opportunity to connect with a wide range of businesses. We’re delighted to announce that we’ll be joined by The Dragon’s Head Coach; Ceri Jones for a live Q & A with attendees, with guest appearances from some of the team players.
Keynote Speaker – Ceri Jones
Ceri Jones is former Welsh rugby union player and has since worked as a coach for a number of clubs. Having worked as a scrum coach at Worcester, he moved to The Dragons in 2016 and worked as a forwards coach. He has since been working as an interim head coach of the team.
Before playing for his country, Ceri play for a number of schools and teams before joining the Harlequins. He then went on to play in Newport, Bristol and then went on to make over 200 appearances.
He has a wealth of knowledge about the sport, having both played and coached and has certainly made a name for himself within the industry.
Introbiz is Wales’ leading professional business network, with hundreds of businesses from all sorts of sectors, coming together to network every month. We pride ourselves on connecting you with your target audience, encourage long-lasting relationships and promote your business across our website, social media platforms and through word of mouth referrals.
- During the first hour, members and visitors will network informally with each other
- During the second hour, the power group tables will commence where you’ll be sat on a table with 8 or 9 other businesses and there’ll be a chance to talk about your business and what you do
- At the end of the session, there’ll be an opportunity to hand out your business cards.
Spaces for this event are limited so make sure you book your place to attend beforehand. You can call the Introbiz team to book by calling 02920 291002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets cost £20 per person.