The following event is now sold out.
Introbiz members and visitors are invited to take part in a social media and marketing strategy masterclass on the 16th March 2018 from 9:45am – 1pm.
Attendees will take part in a workshop with industry professionals and Introbiz director Paul Smolinski and members Ouma Marketing and Louise Matthews who will teach you the essentials when writing copy for your business to developing brand awareness through social media. There is so much to learn, so don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
The power of social media for your business with Paul Smolinski
Introbiz director, Paul Smolinski will teach you:
- How to use WordPress, Hoot-suite and social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn) and use it to your best ability in order to create new business connections and opportunities.
- How to use hashtags to create a story and build brand awareness
- Use correct content keywords to market your business
- You will learn new marketing strategies to ahead of the game and your competitors.
- How to be top of mind in business and social media.
You will also get the chance to see our future marketing plans for the Introbiz Expo with headline speaker lord Sugar & former The Apprentice winners in the run up to the expo.
Founder of Ouma Marketing and social media professional, Ross Jones will help you with:
- Activity: Touchpoint Analysis
- Social Media Management – Making the most of your social platforms
- Social Media Hacks
- Scheduling like a Pro
- The importance of linking social activity to your website
Marketing and PR consultant, Louise Matthews, will be leading a practical session on how to create powerful copy which resonates with your audience and achieves ‘cut-through’ in your core channels. Louise will help you to:
- Understand the role of tone of voice
- Create a stand-out ‘personality’ for your brand
- Develop core copywriting skills
- Identify opportunities to ‘re-purpose’ content
During the workshop, treats, danishes and refreshments will be available! Attendees must register at the event by 9:45am. Limited space available, so book your ticket(s) now – £20 (members price) and £25 for non-members please contact the office on 029 20 291 002 to book.