We are delighted to announce a new and exciting partnership with New Directions. They will be our official training partner and due to this, can now provide exclusive offers for Introbiz members from their commercial, onlinedbs.co.uk, training and online training departments.
Introbiz members will have access to exclusive discounts from New Directions Commercial, on all their Permanent and Temporary recruitment.
Permanent placement – 10% off invoice value
Temporary booking – First morning free of charge when booking a temporary worker for one week
**4 out of 5 disclosures come back completed within a week and 30% of those are back within 24 hours***
All DBS applications will have the option of one bespoke online training course free of charge
Introbiz members receive a free training needs analysis and 10% off their first course booking.
Introbiz members receive 50% off the following online courses:
- Working safely
- Stress management
- Presentation skills
- Equality and Diversity
- Customer service
About New Directions
New Directions is a group of companies offering specialist recruitment and training services to key employment sectors.
They are an award winning company who has recently been awarded the Investors in People Gold status. They have already won the following awards for 2017:
- Winner of Wales HR Awards – HR Professional of the Year – Sophie Cecil, Group HR Director 2017
- Shortlisted for Wales HR Awards – HR Assistant of the Year – Melissa Hale, Group HR Assistant 2017
- Shortlisted for Cardiff Life Awards – Professional Services Company of the Year 2017
- Winner of Acquisition International Awards – Best in Education and Domiciliary Recruitment UK 2017
- Winner of Business Excellence Awards – Service Provider of the Year 2017
To find out more about this exclusive offer, you can email Jessica Lamb on Jessica.Lamb@new-directions.co.uk or call 02920 390133.