There’s lots of reasons to become an Introbiz member – you’ll make lots of new business connections and your profile will grow from strength to strength. It doesn’t cost the earth to become a member! Here’s some benefits you’ll get from being a member:
- Meet hundreds of Introbiz members with a wide mixture of corporate companies, business owners, decision makers and SMEs. We’re proud to say that each week, we attract 60-100 businesses at our events and we greet 50-70 new visitors per month, so you’re always going to meet someone new!
- Introbiz generate millions of pounds worth of business within the network. This is done by referring business to one another. We strongly believe in supporting our members and encourage everyone to work together.
- Network at 70 business events, mornings, afternoons and evenings throughout Wales, the UK and internationally where we connect you with your target audience.
- Socialise and get connected in 50 luxurious venues throughout Wales, the UK and internationally.
- We host a range of events to suit everyone, including social events which include champagne and canapes, business and breakfasts.
- We host sporting Business Clubs with the FA Wales, Cardiff City FC, Cardiff Devils and the Newport Gwent Dragons. As we now host international events in Paris and Spain, you can network while watching the golf along with the French international rugby team.
- Building lasting relationships with the members where some are world renowned brands. Members become your sales and marketing team, actively seeking new business opportunities for you.
- Exhibit at Wales’ National Business Expo 2018 at the Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff. The event will take place over 1 floor in a 60,000 sqft venue. There will be 250 exhibitors and over 5,000 visitors attending.
- Get inspired, learn and connect with some of the UK’s best entrepreneurs and keynote speakers.
- Come and see what Introbiz can do for you and your business by attending our networking events and Wales’ Biggest Business Expo 2018!
See all our membership packages and to see our members’ benefits. There’s many ways you can get in touch with us at Introbiz. You can call the Introbiz office on 02920 291002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.